LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Aug 31, 2020–
Technavio has been monitoring the photomask inspection market and it is poised to grow by $ 318.21 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Photomask Inspection Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Applied Materials Inc., ASML Holding NV, Hitachi Ltd., JEOL Ltd., KLA Corp., Lasertec Corp., Onto Innovation Inc., Photronics Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., and Carl Zeiss AG are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The increase in number of fabs has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, high initial capital investments might hamper market growth.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Photomask Inspection Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Photomask Inspection Market is segmented as below:
- Optical Inspection
- E-beam Inspection
- North America
- South America
Photomask Inspection Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The photomask inspection market report covers the following areas:
- Photomask Inspection Market Size
- Photomask Inspection Market Trends
- Photomask Inspection Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the growth of wireless computing devices as one of the prime reasons driving the photomask inspection market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Photomask Inspection Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist photomask inspection market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the photomask inspection market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the photomask inspection market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of photomask inspection market, vendors
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Technology
- Market segments
- Comparison by Technology
- Optical inspection – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- E-beam inspection – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Technology
Market Segmentation by End user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user
- Foundries – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- IDMs – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Applied Materials Inc.
- ASML Holding NV
- Hitachi Ltd.
- JEOL Ltd.
- KLA Corp.
- Lasertec Corp.
- Onto Innovation Inc.
- Photronics Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Carl Zeiss AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SEMICONDUCTOR
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 08/31/2020 03:30 PM/DISC: 08/31/2020 03:30 PM
Copyright Business Wire 2020.