The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.
Sep 24, 2020 (The Expresswire) —
The global bio-methane market is likely to expand considerably in the coming years due to the rising uptake of bio-methane as a transportation fuel. According to a report by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Bio-methane”Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Source (Agricultural waste, Municipal solid waste, Animal manure, Sewage sludge, Food waste), By Application (Automobile, Power Generation), By Technology (Fermentation, Gasification) and By Geography Forecast till 2026, the market is likely to gain traction in the coming years due to a high demand for natural gas alternatives.
Request A Sample Copy of the Market Research Reporthttps://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/sample/bio-methane-market-100272
Global warming has been an ongoing issue and although it cannot be completely stopped, there is a bundle of ways that can help reduce the effects of harmful gases. The primary concern would be replacing fuels such as petrol and diesel with sustainable alternatives. Bio-methane is an excellent source of transportation and acts as an excellent alternative for fuels. The demand for bio-methane may increase in the coming years due to advancements in the production of natural gas through waste, including food, degradable items, manure, and others.
Top Players Overview:
- Clarke Energy
- CNG Ltd
- Future Biogas Ltd
- Bio Green USA, Inc.
- Orbital Gas Systems Ltd.
- Landwärme GmbH
- VERBIO North America Corporation
- EnviTec Biogas AG
- PlanET Biogas USA
Market Landscape and Market Scenario Includes:
- Current market size estimate
- Revenues by players Top Companies
- Market size by product categories
- Market size by regions/country
Researchers Break Ground With New Theory for Bio-Methane Production
In 2017, engineers from the Michigan Technological University have come up with a new theory for production of bio-methane. The scientist claim that bio-methane produced through from anaerobic digestion can emit fewer harmful gases than the natural gas. The distillation of bio-methane from cow manure and other food wastes can reduce the use of fossil natural gases. This process can also help minimize emissions through landfill wastes. This concept may overcome the problems associated with bio-methane emission. The ‘waste-to-power’ concept can lead to an increase in demand for bio-methane. Fortune Business Insights predicts that this factor will favor the growth of the global bio-methane market in the coming years.
Request for Customization:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/bio-methane-market-100272
Important Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Market Report:
- Detailed overview of Market Share
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of Market
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising market growth
Key Market Driver Demand for clean and renewable energy form
Key Market Restraint Technology is not fully developed
Key Segmental Overview:
1. By Source
- Agricultural waste
- Municipal solid waste
- Animal manure
- Sewage sludge
- Food waste
2. By Application
- Power Generation
3. By Technology
4. By Geography
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East and Africa)
Southern California Gas Co. Makes Proceedings in its Dairy-Bio-Methane Project
Southern California Gas Co. (SoCalGas) announced that it plans to make advancements in the dairy bio-methane projects after receiving approval from the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC). The company received clearance for proceeding in the construction of four new dairy bio-methane projects in the US. The company aims at reducing greenhouse gas emissions with the help of dairy digesters. The projects will include steps to curb methane emissions and serve renewable natural gas to an estimated 40,000 homes a year. These projects are likely to boost the demand-supply ratio for bio-methane in the US. Fortune Business Insights states that SoCalGas’ dairy-bio-methane projects will favor the growth of the global bio-methane market in the forthcoming years.
Increasing the use of smart grids and smart metering are likely to help for the better management of power services. Better infrastructural facilities are also expected to encourage growth in the market.
Rising privatization and relaxation in the FDI norms are factors enabling growth in the market. Also, governments are heavily investing in power projects, which in turn, may fuel demand for Bio-methane across the globe.
Have any Query? Speak to Analyst at:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/bio-methane-market-100272
The information used is derived from various primary and secondary sources. It also throws light on some of the major players operating in the market. The report studies profiles of these leading companies and their share in the market. It provides insights on some of the strategies adopted by these companies to survive the competition and maintain their stronghold.
Queries Addressed In Market Report:
- What opportunities are present for the market players to enhance their business footprint?
- What manufacturing techniques are being implemented in the development of advanced Construction Equipment?
- Which segment is witnessing huge traction from the consumers?
- For what purposes, is the market being utilized?
- How many units are estimated to be sold in 2020?
UK-Based CNG Fuels to Open Five New Renewable Bio-methane Stations
In May 2020, CNG Fuels announced that it plans to open five new bio-methane stations, due to the increasing demand for biodiesel alternatives, mainly from heavy goods vehicles (HGV). The company expects these stations to serve around 3000 HGVs a day. The fuel supplied by the company is renewable and it has been assessed and tested under the Department for Transport’s Renewable Transport Fuel Obligation (RTFO) scheme. “CNG Fuel’s plan to launch new stations can suffice the soaring demand for bio-methane, and the global bio-methane market will benefit from a shift in preference from diesel to bio-methane in the UK,” said a lead analyst at Fortune Business Insights.
Key Industry Developments
- In April 2020, Automaker Seat announced a project for converting organic waste into bio-methane in Barcelona. The estimated bio-methane generated can propel 10,000 cars to travel 15,000km every year.
- In April 2020, ENI and Italian Biogas Consortium has signed an agreement to promote Bio-Methane production from animal waste, agro-industrial by-products and dedicated winter crops for use in the transport sector
- In February 2020, Engie has acquired Vol-V Biomasse to become a leading bio-methane producer in France. The company is committed to make an investment of €800 million over the next five-year and €2 billion by 2030 in developing its bio-methane project.
Key Features of Market Research Report:
- This report provides detail analysis of the market and have a comprehensive understanding of the market and its commercial landscape.
- Learn about the various Bio-methane market strategies that are being adopted by leading companies.
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed based on how the market is predicted to grow.
- It provides insightful analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors.
- To understand the future scope and outlooks for the Bio-methane market.
- Market Forecast by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2020 to 2026.
- Market Share, distributors, major suppliers, changing price patterns and the supply chain of raw materials is highlighted in the report.
- Market Size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2020 to 2023 of industry.
- The global Bio-methane market Growth is anticipated to rise at a considerable rate during the forecast period, between 2020 and 2023. In 2020, the market was growing at a steady rate and with the rising adoption of strategies by key players, the market is expected to rise over the projected horizon.
- Market Trend for Development and marketing channels are analysed. Finally, the feasibility of new investment projects is assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
- Bio-methane Market Report also mentions market share accrued by each product in the market, along with the production growth.
Gain More Insights into the Market Research Reporthttps://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/bio-methane-market-100272
Lastly, this report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years, the Report also brief deals with the product life cycle, comparing it to the relevant products from across industries that had already been commercialized details the potential for various applications, discussing about recent product innovations and gives an overview on potential regional market shares.
Major Table of Content for Bio-methane Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Bio-methane Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- North America Bio-methane Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Europe Bio-methane Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Asia Pacific Bio-methane Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Middle East and Africa Bio-methane Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Latin America Bio-methane Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Energy and Power”Industry)
View Related Reports:
Virtual Reality Market Key Industry Development And Competitive Analysis Till 2026 | Fortune Business Insights
Retail Analytics Market Size, Overview, Segmentation And Geographical Forecast Till 2026| Fortune Business Insights
CNC Machine Tools Market Growth, Future Prospects And Competitive Analysis to 2026 | Fortune Business Insights
What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by types and applications of Fuel Cell Catalyst Market? Fortune Business Insights
Thermoelectric Module Market Global Analysis, Opportunities and Forecast To 2026 | Fortune Business Insights
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Fortune Business Insights™
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Bio-Methane Market Size, Key Technology And Industry Trends Forecast Till 2026 | Fortune Business Insights
Is there a problem with this press release? Contact the source provider Comtex at [email protected] You can also contact MarketWatch Customer Service via our Customer Center.
The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.