* ONLINE: Chamber Member Orientation from 8:30-9:30 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 6. All Chamber members can join via Zoom to learn more about their member benefits and what’s going on at the Chamber. Register at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZArf–trzMvEtwCc9s2pPSFqJxUo4wYp-jx. No cost.
* ONLINE: North Chattanooga Council Meeting from 12-1 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 6. Terry Hart, Chattanooga Airport’s President & CEO, will discuss current developments being undertaken at the airport, including the construction of a $25 million parking deck. Additionally, he will discuss how you can support the airport during the upcoming holiday season. Register at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYpdOiprjkpHNDlDnmfXOqT84RJU7vWz4B4. No cost.
* ONLINE: Discover Global Markets Virtual Business Forum Oct. 7-9. Choose sessions throughout the day from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and schedule one-on-one business meetings at your convenience. Join the Discover Global Markets Business Forum to virtually connect with foreign buyers, U.S. and foreign government trade officials and fellow exporters. Engage in pre-scheduled meetings with representatives from 35+ countries. Register at https://live.eventtia.com/en/intelligentmanufacturing/Home. Cost is $175 for all three days.
* ONLINE: Pick the Brain of an Attorney from 11 a.m. to noon Wednesday, Oct. 7. In this one-hour Q&A session, you can ask your business-related legal questions, such as: How should I structure my business? Would I benefit more as an LLC or Sole Proprietor? What should I be including in my contracts and partnership agreements? Hosted by the Tennessee Small Business Development Center and Grant Konvalinka and Harrison, P.C. Register at https://clients.tsbdc.org/workshop.aspx?ekey=30400081. No cost.
* ONLINE: Experience Talks from 12-1 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 7. The INCubator is welcoming Mia Littlejohn, co-founder of Proof Bar & Incubator, as our industry speaker for October’s Experience Talks. Littlejohn will share insights on core values and strategic thinking. Register at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMlfuuhpj0rH9K4lPt2Vq4w0bki63MFgfvE. No cost.
* ONLINE: Southside Council Meeting from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 8. Networking: 11:30 a.m. to Noon; Program: 12-1 p.m. Justin Groenert, vice president of public policy for the Chattanooga Area Chamber of Commerce, will speak. Register at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUlceCppz4rH906G4Vik5KxfKB4u-xn2WDc. No cost.