BransjeIT / Telekommunikasjon / Internett
Lead and develop the national scale-up of NorgesEnergi Mobil
In the Consumer Solutions Division, we are offering our 2.4 million customers reliable and sustainable energy, making their everyday lives easier with new technology and innovative solutions and services. Within Consumer Solutions, the Business area Insuring & Securing is responsible for the value added services business with retail customers throughout the Nordics. Our purpose is to broaden and strengthen the customer relationships via attractive offerings such as insurance solutions, price security services, sustainability offerings, payment solutions and new digital consumer services.
Branded as NorgesEnergi Mobil we are offering our customers in Norway mobile telco services. After a successful pilot, we have decided to take this business to the next level and scale it nationally. By offering excellent value to our customers, we are creating value for our business not only via additional revenue streams but also by further strengthening customer satisfaction and ensuring that our customers stay longer with us.
We are now looking for an entrepreneurial and highly motivated Business manager that will lead and grow the mobile services business in Norway, and potentially other new digital consumer services. The role will be part of a global team with currently five Business and Commercial managers and reports to Head of Business unit Energizing, Insuring & securing. The role is physically located in Norway, preferably in Kristiansand and occasionally requiring presence in Oslo as well as (when conditions allow) some travel cross Nordics.
- Profit and loss (P&L) responsibility for Mobile services in Norway
- Lead and, in close collaboration with supporting roles, secure:
- successful scaling and profitable growth of the Mobile services business in Norway, including delivery on set targets regarding customer base, net revenue / sales margin and profit contribution
- systematic actions to ensure customer retention and maximization of customer lifetime value
- offering strategy and development roadmap
- in collaboration with Product & process manager, lead end-to-end development, management and continuous improvement of existing and new offerings
- go-to-market/sales strategy as well as pricing strategy and price setting for all services in the portfolio
- consistent, world class customer journeys for the mobile services, including sales, marketing and customer communication
- excellent and prosperous relationships with partners and vendors
- support to business functions to develop sales argumentation, training etc.
- regulatory compliance
- lead agile business exploration initiatives to fully leverage the value potential for our customers and our business in Norway in Fortum Consumer solutions
- Commercial experience, business development or product management role within consumer markets. Preferably from telecom or other relevant similar industries (subscription type of customer relations)
- Relevant academic education, M.Sc. in Economics & Business Administration, Industrial engineering or equivalent
- Track record from successfully managing relationships with external vendors and partners
- Experienced and comfortable with agile business exploration
- Working proficiency in Norwegian and English
- Entrepreneurial and highly commercial mind set, solid business acumen, with strong drive and target orientation
- Proven analytical skills, highly structured and naturally takes a data driven approach in decision making
- Proven skills and track record regarding successful go-to-market and tactical sales steering in consumer markets
- True team player with proven track record from developing and managing relationships and networks in large complex organizations
What we offer
- A unique business opportunity backed with a strong business case and a resourceful project owner
- An important position within one of the most exciting areas of Fortum Consumer Solutions, with P&L responsibility and great development opportunities in the role and within Fortum
- Opportunity to work together with colleagues in cross-functional teams in an agile, creative and high pace environment with strong team spirit where all that we do steers towards our vision “For a cleaner world”
- To be part of a transformation within one of the largest energy retail companies in Europe
Application or leads