The corporate training market in Europe is expected to register an incremental growth of USD 12.15 billion, witnessing a CAGR of over 8% during 2020-2024, according to the latest market research analysis by Technavio. The report offers a detailed analysis of the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the corporate training market in Europe in optimistic, probable, and pessimistic forecast scenarios.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200917005763/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Corporate Training Market in Europe 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Get detailed insights on COVID-19 pandemic Crisis and Recovery analysis of the Corporate Training Market in Europe. Download free report sample
Amid the COVID-19 Crisis, the Revaluated and Updated Corporate Training Market in Europe Report Says:
- The corporate training market in Europe will witness a Positive and Superior impact during the forecast period owing to the extensive rise of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Due to the extensive spread of the virus across the globe, the Consumer Discretionary industry is anticipated to have a Negative and Indirect impact
- Furthermore, as per Technavio’s pandemic-focused research highlights, the market demand will show Inferior growth due to the increase in infections and reduced economic activity.
Click here to learn about the report’s detailed analysis and insights on how you can leverage them to grow your business.
Corporate Training Market in Europe Segmentation and Competitive Analysis
Corporate training market in Europe is segmented by product (technical course and non-technical course) and geography (Western Europe, Nordic countries, Southern countries, and Central and Eastern countries). Digitization of learning materials has been an instrumental factor in influencing the growth of corporate training market in Europe. Other market drivers include growth of SMBs and the emergence of cost-effective e-learning training modules.
The market is fragmented. The report analyzes the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including Adobe Inc., Articulate Global Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., City & Guilds Group, D2L Corp., GP Strategies Corp., John Wiley & Sons Inc., Learning Technologies Group Plc, Miller Heiman Group Inc., and Skillsoft Ltd. Moreover, Technavio offers custom research analysis on the crucial pointers to highlight the impact of COVID-19 on the market across the supply chain.
Gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports by using
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Reasons to Buy the Report:
- Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources.
- The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers.
- The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
Have Any Special Requirements OR Want to Customize This Report According to Your Needs? Speak to Our Analyst and Get $1000 Worth of FREE Customization at the Time of Purchase
- Manufacturers and suppliers
- Channel partners
- Industry experts
- Strategic decision makers
- Industry journals and periodicals
- Government data
- Financial reports of key industry players
- Historical data
- Press releases
- Collation of data
- Estimation of key figures
- Analysis of derived insights
- Triangulation with data models
- Reference against proprietary databases
- Corroboration with industry experts
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Five forces analysis
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]