Immersive Spanish for Business Professionals
Did you know that Spanish is the most widely spoken non-English language in the U.S.?
With over 60 million Spanish-speaking people around the country, the need to bolster
workplace communication with this group has never been more critical to the success
of your organization.
Through USF’s Immersive Spanish for Business Professionals courses, you can learn
the basics of the language in just a few weeks and begin engaging immediately with
your customers, employees, students, patients and more. Put an end to frustrating
encounters, and turn “Sorry, I don’t understand” into “Si, Yo hablo un poco de Español”!
What You’ll Learn
Immersive Spanish for Business Professionals utilizes the highly effective immersion
approach, so you’ll learn to speak with confidence and accurate pronunciation beginning
with your very first class.
The introductory course covers language basics, including greetings, farewells, introductions,
numbers, dates, asking for directions, asking for information, real-life everyday
conversations and more. Industry-specific classes cover the general terms and phrases
used within that specific industry or profession.
- Introduction to Spanish for Professionals (5 weeks, $430)
Coming in 2021
- Immersive Spanish for Professionals at the Pharmacy
- Classes for teachers, nurses and more are considered!
Take the introductory class for an essential command of conversational Spanish, or
continue building your proficiency by taking an industry-specific Spanish class (coming
soon). The course is offered in a live online format from 6 to 8 p.m. on Mondays,
Tuesdays and Wednesdays. that’s perfect for busy working professionals. No trips to
How Can Immersive Spanish for Business Professionals Benefit You?
Learn to communicate more effectively with customers, clients, supervisors, subordinates,
subcontractors, executives, specialists, suppliers, distributors, peers, students,
parents, patients and others.
- Gain a competitive advantage while building trust and loyalty with a rapidly growing
segment of consumers
- Mitigate health and safety issues associated with language barriers
- Increase operating efficiency and reduce costly mistakes due to miscommunication
- Build your resume with an in-demand skill and position yourself for advancement
Why Choose USF?
- Native Spanish-speaking instructors provide comprehensive knowledge of the language
- Convenient course times that won’t disrupt your workday or require time off.
- Live online classes that can be taken anywhere from the office to your couch.
- Delivery of game-changing skills through short courses designed with busy professionals
DON’T WAIT – GAIN NEW LANGUAGE SKILLS TODAY
Register for a course today, or speak to an advisor for more information. It takes
just a few minutes to sign up, and the program can have a significant effect on your