Our client, a top tier Commercial Bank requires the services of a Business Analyst who will assist with the conduct of Business Analysis for new product releases and new projects.
The Business Analyst would be involved in the coordination and assessment of requests from stakeholders as well as perform Requirement Analysis, Documentation and Scope validation.
- Understand the business problems / needs from business executives, product managers, operations managers and business users.
- Analyses and documents detailed business requirements including data and non-functional requirements.
- Document functional requirements utilizing various techniques including user stories, use cases, data flow diagrams, swim lanes diagrams, workflow diagrams, screen mock-ups, etc.
- Obtain sign-off against the business requirements.
- Communicate business requirements to development and quality assurance staff.
- Ensures traceability between business and functional requirements.
- Validate system design against requirements.
- Review and validates test cases produced by the quality assurance staff.
- Understand technology solutions to business problems and communicate the solutions back to the business.
- Conduct gap analysis and downstream impact exercises for system changes.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- BSc in a Business, Engineering, IT or a related discipline
- 2 – 6 years’ working experience as a business analyst
- ITIL, PMI Certified Associate in Project Management, CBAP
- Ability to make use of tools & techniques in requirement analysis or elicitation.
- Customer relationship management skill
- Problem-solving/analytical skill
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skill
- Business analysis skills
- System analysis skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Creative and innovative thinking skills
- Process Improvement skills
- Adequate knowledge of information and knowledge management
- Initiative/Entrepreneurship/taking ownership.
- Interpersonal skills
- Oral and written communication