Scenes from 2020’s 40 Under 40 celebration in the Knoxville Convention Center Thursday, Jan 16, 2019.
The Knox.biz 40 Under 40 class of 2020, presented by Lincoln Memorial University, has been selected.
This is the 14th class that Knox.biz, formerly the Greater Knoxville Business Journal, has honored.
Each year the list features the best of the best from East Tennessee’s business community. Our cohort is made up of individuals under the age of 40 from a variety of industries, communities and backgrounds.
The 40 Under 40 class of 2020 is full of leaders, innovators and community servants. We’ll feature each recipient in the January 2021 issue of Knox.biz magazine and online at knoxnews.com, so look for more content in January 2021.
In an effort to keep everyone safe, we are transitioning the 40 Under 40 gala and release of the annual Book of Lists from an in-person event to an online celebration. Please look for more information about how we’re going to celebrate this class in style.
Remember our recent recipients? Check out the 40 Under 40 classes of 2019 and 2018.
Meet the Knox.biz 40 Under 40 class of 2020
- Ellie Amador, Director of Marketing, University of Tennessee System
- James Artman, Founder, Appalachian Grit
- Kiame Biandudi, Marketing Director, The Carpetbag Theatre, Inc.
- Charles Bible, Vice President of Business Development, KaTom Restaurant Supply
- Justin Biggs, Knox County Commissioner
- Tyler Boldin, Chief Development Officer, Big Brothers Big Sisters of East Tennessee
- Chris Boler, President, 7 LLC
- Christa Brelsford, Research Scientist, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Cristina Carbajo, Water Quality Technology Program Coordinator, Pellissippi State Community College
- Kendrise Colebrooke, Executive Director, Autism Breakthrough
- Jill Cornwell, Merchandise Manager, Kimball’s Jewelers
- Amber Culpepper, President and CEO, Lafayette Construction & Development, Inc.
- Angela Dennis, Activist, Black in Appalachia
- Jacquelene Dent, Interior Designer, Design Innovation Architects, Inc.
- Enkeshi El-Amin, Founder, The Bottom
- Kara Finger, Executive Director, Wesley House
- Deisha Finley, Senior Corps Manager, Knoxville-Knox County Community Action
- Derrick Furlow, Jr., Speaker and Author, Sports Life Business, LLC
- Kathryn Greer, Project Manager, McCarty Holsaple McCarty
- Jonathan Halley, President and Founder, Big Slate Media
- Melody Hawkins, Lead Teacher, Knox County Schools
- Kathryn Hemphill, Special Projects Director, Friends of the Smokies
- Michael Honeycutt, Senior Vice President and Principal, Realty Trust Group
- Justin Hoskins, Strategic Account Manager, Philips Healthcare
- Alix King, Vice President of Business Development and Contracts, RELYANT Global
- Charles F. Lomax, Jr., Director of Community Empowerment, City of Knoxville
- Devin Lyon, Associate Attorney, Arnett Draper & Hagood, LLP
- Amber McMillan, Senior Director of Adult Crisis Services, McNabb Center
- Jill Neace, Tax Principal, Coulter & Justus, PC
- Stuart Oakes, President of Construction Division, TIS Insurance Services, Inc.
- Daniel Odle, Vice President of Development, Conversion Properties, Inc.
- Clarice Phelps, Engineer, Isotope and Fuel Cycle Technology Division, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Andrew Randazzo, Executive Director, Prime Medical Training
- Jake Rodgers, Principal, Sacred Heart Cathedral School
- Tyler Roy, General Counsel, Whitten & Roy Partnership
- Drew Rutherford, Senior Business Advisor, Transworld Business Advisors of Knoxville
- Ashley Saunders, End State and Federal Land Reuse Manager, UCOR, an Amentum-led partnership with Jacobs
- Davis Tarwater, CEO, Southeastern Swim Schools
- Dr. Jessica Vinsant, General Surgeon, Premier Surgical Associates
- Kyle Ward, Owner and CEO, Ward Waste Solutions, LLC
Know an outstanding young professional? Nominations for next year’s 40 Under 40 class will open in July 2021.
Read or Share this story: https://www.knoxnews.com/story/money/2020/10/06/knox-biz-40-under-40-class-2020-knoxville-east-tennessee/3562054001/