The Hourly View for Mastercard
- Currently, MA’s price is up $1.52 (0.42%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 20 hour timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 20 hour moving average has been crossed, with price now being above it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Mastercard’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Mastercard
- At the time of this writing, MA’s price is down $-3.33 (-0.92%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved up.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Mastercard. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 and 10 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- Of note is that the 20 day changed directions on MA; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between MA’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in MA’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Mastercard.
Featured Mastercard Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled AUD/JPY SHORT you may find interesting:
Shorting opportunity for AUD/JPY/ Having hit a strong Monthly Resistance level, there can be an idea of a perfect shorting opportunity. After the news of the Home Loans MoM. being forecasted at -1% and actually being -7.3%, has see…