The Hourly View for Mastercard
- Currently, MA’s price is up $3.64 (1%) from the hour prior.
- Mastercard has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Of note is that the 20 hour changed directions on MA; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Mastercard’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Mastercard
- At the moment, MA’s price is up $9.18 (2.57%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved down.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 100 and 200 day changed directions on MA; they are now pointing up. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between MA’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in MA’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Mastercard.
Featured Mastercard Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Does BTC Need a Double Bounce off the 1500 Day MA??? you may find interesting:
I’ve set up the FIbonacci according to the lowest point of the 2018 Bear run. This has proven to be a safe zone for me.Bitcoin is currently bouncing along the .382 Fib and has not broken out yet. On May 12th we got a sharp test on the 1500 Day Moving Average.I am waiting to see if Bitcoin will break below the current Fib again and retest the 1500 Day MA, and hopefully bounce to confirm solid support there- or move up in a reversal from the 1500 Daily MA, as in the past. A double bounce would be a great sign of a solid turnaround, but not necessary according to it’s past tests of 1500 MA support. This seems to be a major fallback point, signifying solid support.However, there are multiple upside targets. Each dashed red line is a resistance/support line with a price label. These will likely coincide with shorter term FIbonacci placement, but in this case I use both the S/R lines and the long-term FIb for targets. A green dashed line indicates support with a price label. These lines change from red to green and green to red, as the price moves through them and they change from resistance to support, and vice versa. The diamonds are pivots, and the colored labels above and below are co…