- In an upcoming Live Digital Bootcamp, two personal finance professionals will talk about becoming a smarter investor, wherever you are in your financial journey.
- The conversation is part of the Master your Money series, delivering money advice, ideas, and inspiration to millennials.
- Throughout the coronavirus pandemic, investing activity has spiked among millennials looking to take advantage of a market rebound.
- During BI’s Master your Money Live Digital Bootcamp on Tuesday, September 15 at noon ET, the finance professionals will talk about how to overcome challenges, define and refine your investment strategy, stay diversified, and more.
- Click here to register for this free event.
Investing is a key way to build wealth and secure the future. In uncertain times, it can be difficult to think about getting started, or changing your strategy.
To help millennials navigate the often overwhelming world of investing, Business Insider presents “How To Be a Smarter Investor,” a live digital event part of our Master Your Money series.
This event will focus on how to develop and refine your investment strategy — whether you’re only invested in retirement accounts or have evolved to actively trading individual stocks or investing in funds.
Following a discussion about making a plan for the future in uncertain times, the MyM Live Digital Bootcamp series continues with a deep dive into the hows and whys of investing with helpful advice for those who are taking the plunge for the first time, as well as strategies for more experienced investors looking to build wealth.
Topics will include:
- How to start investing beyond your 401(k)
- Dispelling the myths of investing
- Overcoming barriers to investing
- Diversification strategies
- Navigating market ups and downs
The discussion will be moderated by Tanza Loudenback, personal finance correspondent at Business Insider and a Certified Financial Planner candidate. She’ll be joined by Kelly Lannan, vice president of Young Investors for Personal Investing, a unit of Fidelity Investments, and Kevin Matthews, founder of BuildingBread and author of “Starting Points: How to Build Wealth that Lasts.”
This live digital event will take place on Tuesday, September 15 at noon ET.