The global reading glasses market size is expected to gain momentum from the ever-increasing demand for fashionable frames. Consumers nowadays are looking for frames designed with specific materials, such as fiber or wood or frames as per the shapes of their faces. Therefore, styles of frames are persistently going through revolution. It would affect the market positively in the coming years. This information is published by Fortune Business Insights™ in a recent report, titled, “Reading Glasses Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Age Group (Less than 18 years, 18-64 years, and 65 years and above), By Type (Prescription Reading Glasses and OTC Reading Glasses), By Distribution Channel (Retail Stores, Online Sales Channels, Ophthalmology Clinics), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.” The report further states that the reading glasses market size was USD 34.92 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 53.23 billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period.
Highlights of the Report:
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Reading Glasses Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and Reading Glasses Market share.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/reading-glasses-market-102606
Key Players Operating in The Reading Glasses Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- De Rigo Vision S.p.A.
- ZENNI OPTICAL, INC.
- Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- ThinkOptic, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Carl Zeiss
- Hoya Corporation
- Other prominent players
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Reading Glasses Market.
North America to Remain at the Forefront Backed by High Sales of Premium Products
In terms of geography, the market is classified into Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, and North America. Amongst these, in 2018, North America held USD 14.32 billion reading glasses market revenue. It is set to lead throughout the forecast period owing to the rising cases of presbyopia in the U.S. Also, the presence of reputed companies possessing wide distribution networks, high cost of products, and increasing sales of reading glasses manufactured by premium brands would contribute to the growth of this market in this region.
Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is anticipated to showcase robust growth because of the rising launch of low-cost and semi-premium products to cater to the needs of the masses belonging to developing countries. Europe is expected to remain in the second position after North America fueled by the rising geriatric population and existence of prominent companies in Germany, the U.K., and Italy.
Drivers & Restraints-
Increasing Usage of Online Portals for Purchasing Glasses to Drive Growth
In the era of the internet, the sales of reading glasses are upsurging rapidly owing to the emergence of numerous e-commerce websites. Besides, consumers are inclining towards these online portals for purchasing the required products from the retail stores as they are providing more discounts. Coupled with this, the rising utilization of smartphones and high penetration of the internet are set to propel the reading glasses market growth in the near future. Also, many reputed manufacturers are redesigning their sales and marketing strategies to target larger consumer bases. However, high cost of eyeglass frames may obstruct the market growth.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/reading-glasses-market-102606
Detailed Table of Content:
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
4.1 Prevalence of Vision Disorders by Key Countries/Region
4.2 Key Industry Developments – Mergers, Acquisitions, Partnerships & New Product Launch
4.3 Overview of New Product Launches
4.4 Regulatory and Reimbursement Scenario by Key Countries/Region
- Global Reading Glasses Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Age Group
5.2.1 Less than 18 years
5.2.2 18 to 64 years
5.2.3 65 years and above
5.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
5.3.1 Prescription Reading Glasses
5.3.2 OTC Reading Glasses
5.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Distribution Channel
5.4.1 Retail Stores
5.4.2 Online Stores
5.4.3 Ophthalmology Clinics
5.5 Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
5.5.1 North America
5.5.3 Asia Pacific
5.54 Latin America
5.5.5 Middle East & Africa
- North America Reading Glasses Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6.1. Key Findings / Summary
6.2. Market Analysis – By Age Group
6.2.1 Less than 18 years
6.2.2 18 to 64 years
6.2.3 65 years and above
6.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
6.3.1 Prescription Reading Glasses
6.3.2 OTC Reading Glasses
6.4. Market Analysis – By Distribution Channel
6.4.1 Retail Stores
6.4.2 Online Stores
6.4.3 Ophthalmology Clinics
6.5. Market Analysis – By Country
- Europe Reading Glasses Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
7.1. Key Findings / Summary
7.2. Market Analysis – By Age Group
7.21 Less than 18 years
7.2.2 18 to 64 years
7.2.3 65 years and above
7.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
7.3.1 Prescription Reading Glasses
7.3.2 OTC Reading Glasses
7.4. Market Analysis – By Distribution Channel
7.4.1 Retail Stores
7.4.2 Online Stores
7.4.3 Ophthalmology Clinics
7.5. Market Analysis – By Country/Sub-region
7.5.7 Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific Reading Glasses Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
8.1. Key Findings / Summary
8.2. Market Analysis – By Age Group
8.2.1 Less than 18 years
8.2.2 18 to 64 years
8.2.3 65 years and above
8.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
8.3.1 Prescription Reading Glasses
8.3.2 OTC Reading Glasses
8.4. Market Analysis – By Distribution Channel
8.4.1 Retail Stores
8.4.2 Online Stores
8.4.3 Ophthalmology Clinics
8.5. Market Analysis – By Country/Sub-region
8.5.5 Southeast Asia
8.5.6 Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America Reading Glasses Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
9.1. Key Findings / Summary
9.2. Market Analysis – By Age Group
9.2.1 Less than 18 years
9.2.2 18 to 64 years
9.2.3 65 years and above
9.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
9.3.1 Prescription Reading Glasses
9.3.2 OTC Reading Glasses
9.4. Market Analysis – By Distribution Channel
9.4.1 Retail Stores
9.4.2 Online Stores
9.4.3 Ophthalmology Clinics
9.5. Market Analysis – By Country/Sub-region
9.5.3 Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa Reading Glasses Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
10.1. Key Findings / Summary
10.2. Market Analysis – By Age Group
10.2.1 Less than 18 years
10.2.2 18 to 64 years
10.2.3 65 years and above
10.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
10.3.1 Prescription Reading Glasses
10.3.2 OTC Reading Glasses
10.4. Market Analysis – By Distribution Channel
10.4.1 Retail Stores
10.4.2 Online Stores
10.4.3 Ophthalmology Clinics
10.4. Market Analysis – By Country/Sub-region
10.4.1 GCC Countries
10.4.2 South Africa
10.4.3 Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Reading Glasses Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Reading Glasses Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Reading Glasses Market growth?
- What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?