NFL Sundays are back. There’s once again a morning commute. Halloween decorations are appearing on doorsteps. But it’s a little different than it was before. There are no fans in the stadium, there are fewer cars on the road, and trick-or-treating will probably be cancelled this year.
Businesses are back too—however, it’s not business as usual. Small and medium-sized business (SMB) owners are considering how to restart and rebound. Smart businesses are using this opportunity to rethink the way things were done before and are looking for help to future proof their businesses.
Help SMBs future-proof with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
One thing that all SMBs have in common is a need to examine whether they’ve outgrown their accounting or legacy ERP (enterprise resource planning) system. Do your customers:
- Have siloed information and disconnected systems that make it hard for people to do their jobs?
- Find it hard to identify and respond to quickly changing business needs?
- Use Microsoft Excel for accounting and management instead of using their finance and operations system?
- Need to enter duplicate data into multiple systems?
- Struggle with complicated reporting or reporting that does not deliver enough information?
- Face security issues or business risks because they don’t have the right audit trails or enforceable workflows?
If your customers say yes to any of the above then they’ll benefit from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, the business management solution built for SMBs. It combines financials, sales, service, and operations and provides data insights all in a single unified experience.
By offering Dynamics 365 Business Central, you’ll provide customers with an end-to-end view of their business processes and data, as well as anytime, anywhere access. They can quickly share data, streamline business processes, make better decisions, help employees work faster and smarter, and improve customer interactions.
Solutions that can scale with your customers
Dynamics 365 Business Central is comprehensive, but that doesn’t mean it’s complicated. Customers can begin with just the functions they need to get started and add new ones at their own pace.
It’s easy to work with too. Dynamics 365 Business Central integrates with Microsoft 365, so employees can work faster and smarter using the Office tools they already know. In fact, they can create quotes, process orders, and submit invoices without ever leaving Outlook!
Download this deck to see how you can help your customers connect their business and make smarter decisions with Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Grow with Dynamics 365 Business Central
Selling your customers Dynamics 365 Business Central helps them transform their businesses and helps you build your business.
- Cross-sell an ERP solution that integrates seamlessly with Microsoft 365. You can increase the average revenue of every Microsoft 365 seat by up to 84% when you attach Dynamics 365 Business Central.7
- Boost revenue quickly. Earn $10 of service revenue for every $1 dollar of Microsoft Business Applications licensing margin.8
- Capture your share of the 41% YoY growth. The number of customers adopting multiple Dynamics 365 workloads is growing, with a total of 41% YoY Dynamics 365 net revenue growth.9
- Show your unique value by offering the best of productivity and business on a connected platform.
- Upsell and cross-sell. Increase customer lifetime value and reduce churn with Dynamics 365 applications.
The time is right for cloud ERP. Learn more here about the Dynamics 365 Business Central opportunity, and access training, sales assets, and materials to launch your marketing campaign.
Not an expert in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, but don’t want to miss the opportunity to provide the Dynamics 365 Business Central solution? Learn how to partner with an experienced Dynamics 365 indirect provider.
12018 ERP Report, Panorama Consulting Solutions, 2018
2 Tim Berry, 10 critical cash flow rules, Entrepreneur, November 2007
3Report to the Nations: 2020 global study on occupational fraud and abuse, ACFE, 2020.
4 Press Release & Webcast: Earnings Release FY20 Q1, Microsoft Cloud Strength Drives First Quarter Results, October 2019
5 Internal Microsoft research
6The Partner Business Opportunity For Microsoft Business Applications, A Forrester Consulting Total Economic Impact Study commissioned by Microsoft, July 2019
7 Internal Microsoft research
8The Partner Business Opportunity For Microsoft Business Applications, A Forrester Consulting Total Economic Impact Study commissioned by Microsoft, July 2019
9 Press Release & Webcast: Earnings Release FY20 Q1, Microsoft Cloud Strength Drives First Quarter Results, October 2019
Other posts you may like
10 tips for remote and onsite work with Teams
Secure your customer’s infrastructure with Azure
Help sales teams respond and recover momentum